PULSY Magic Here To Help You !
Browse Help Topics
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PULSYair can be powered with 1 power supply ONLY either with an adaptor with 5V / 2A or 230Vac. User need to set the power option on the bottom of the device. Using two power option at one time can damage the device.
- Check junk folder
- Check email security settings whether emails is being quarantined
You can try adjust the alert range in the app.
Disassembling and opening PULSYair not only void your warranty but it is dangerous when the power cord is still connected while you disassemble it.
Misuse of the hardware can cause burns, fire, electrocution, and other hazards.
If you use Google Chrome try to follow this step below:
- Open Google Chrome
- Press CTRL, SHIFT and DELETE keys simultaneously (CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE).
- Check Browsing history, Cached images and files, Autofill form data and Cookies and other site and plugin data.
- Select the option all time from the drop down list in the time range.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Firefox
- Press CTRL, SHIFT and DELETE keys simultaneously (CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE)
- Check Forms and search history, Cache and Cookies
- Select the option Everything from the drop down list in the section Time range to clear
- Click Clear Now
It depend on the version of the mobile device, if the problem still perceived, try to update Android System Webview.
- Go to settings > apps and select Chrome application.
- Tap on Disable (this will disable the chrome browser)
- Go to Google PlayStore and search for webview
- Tap on Android System Webview in the search results.
- Tap on Update. (This will update the webview)
- To verify the webview version , Go to settings > apps > Android System Webview > version.
Some of the android device has a feature to stop any background process or activity either if the app not open for more than 30 Days or the device is on battery saver. To solve this follow the step below:
- Open the settings
- Go into the Battery & Performance section (name may very across device)
- Tap the Gear icon at the top right.
- Then select the Battery Saver option.
- Select an PULSY Solution from the list.
- And tap the “No Restrictions” option at the top OR enable the “Run in Background“.
**For Huawei User Please follow this guide.
If you open the app and you see the problem list below:
- Occupancy infinite loading
- Occupancy not showing any value
Then user need to clear the app cache.
For Android User:
(Version 11 and up)
- Hold the PULSY Solution app until it show more setting ** or you can go to app management setting on your device.**
- Click on the app info.
- Open the storage usage.
- click on clear cache.
- Reopen the app and see if the problem resolve.
For the PULSY TV, it wont display only on Mozilla Firefox browser. It work perfectly fine on other browser such Chrome, Brave, Edge and other.
Get in touch with us
We will try our best to provide best solution available for you